- Reaching local, regional, and international distinction in pharmacy education, research, and pharmacy practice with the consolidation of sustainable development aspects in the manufacture and development of medicines and effective and productive community participation.
- Integration between applied science disciplines, Japanese and regional pharmaceutical industries, and organizations to develop sustainable solutions to problems that have been identified and that require the knowledge and resources available at E-JUST.
- To become a world class Center of Excellence for pharmaceutical higher education and research within regional and global reach
- Graduating scientifically, practically, and ethically qualified distinguished pharmacists who are capable of developing the healthcare system and pharmaceutical industry through their innovation in pharmaceutical fields and their entrepreneurship.
- To become a role model for higher pharmaceutical education and research institutions in Egypt by fostering the Japanese educational standards.
- To implement Japanese academic concepts founded on Experimental Learning methodology by integrating Lab-Based Learning, Project-Based Learning, and Problem-Based Learning, with teamwork spirit.
- To foster innovation-based economy through discovery and dissemination of new knowledge, focusing on quality pharmaceutical education and active learning to improve the quality of life.
- To lead pharmaceutical institutions towards unifying main curriculum courses in specialized programs, to encourage internationalization of higher education in the near future, which enable credit transfer and students’ mobility, making the best use of the most successful practices to award Joint pharmaceutical degrees.
- The educational plan of the PharmD program aims to graduate students with the
- Qualified to work in public and private pharmacies, pharmaceutical quality control labs (foods and drugs), and to work in marketing, research, teaching and recognized in working in pharmaceutical companies and factories.
- Capable of providing the appropriate health care to the patient with the rest of the health care team inside and outside hospitals through offering education and counseling to individuals and communities to improve treatment outcomes and reduce disease drawbacks with a complete respect of laws, ethics, and patients’ rights.
- Graduate a pharmacist who uses evidence-based data to provide updated pharmaceutical products and services, in addition to being able to communicate effectively and to gain leadership, management and entrepreneurship skills.
- A lifelong learner with the aim of sustainable professional development and Self-assessment skills.
- Participating in the service of the community, developing the environment and providing a tangible economic return by rationalizing the use of medicines in hospitals.
- Committed to achieve quality standards in pharmaceutical education through interactive and self-learning education.
- Working on developing and updating the areas of specializations and courses to keep up with the sustainable development in pharmaceutical sciences.
- Enhancing scientific research capabilities and outputs in various fields of pharmaceutical
- Consolidating research cooperation ties with all complementary applied sciences, such as medical, technical, and engineering.
API Production in Egypt, Achievements, Challenges and Ambitions صناعة الخامات الدوائية في مصر بين الإنجازات والتحديات و الطموحات SATURDAY, 13 NOVEMBER 2021 FROM 10:00-16:00 UTC+02